Cardiac Imaging & Cardiology Ultrasound
Cardiologists are increasingly making use of high-quality cardiac imaging with ultrasound, enhancing their ability to diagnose and treat cardiac pathologies without exposing patients to the radiation of X-ray or CT scan procedures. Intuitive, accurate hemodynamic profiling offers clinical information that enables you to more effectively diagnose and assist your patients in cardiac disease prevention and management.
SonoSite Ultrasound Systems Provide:
- Customized models for cardiac applications
- Advanced cardiac imaging measurements and calculations
- Exceptional cardiac image quality with minimal key strokes required (switch between transducers with as few as two pushes of a button)
- Fluid-resistant surfaces for simplified cleaning and disinfection
- Under 25 seconds from cold start to live scanning and recording
- Small physical footprint for crowded rooms
- Built to exceed U.S. military specifications for durability
- Industry leading 5-year warranty
- Extensive training and education programs
Learn More About Cardiac Imaging with Ultrasound
Ready to learn how more about Cardiac Echocardiology and how to use ultrasound to view the Parasternal Long Axis? Check out the video below.